YaSM Service Management Wiki:Legal notice
The YaSM Wiki (yasm.com/wiki/en) is run and sponsored by IT Process Maps, Germany.
Information according to § 5 TMG (German Telemedia Act):
- IT Process Maps GbR
- Schönauer Str. 57
- 88131 Lindau (Bodensee)
- Responsible for the site under German law
- Dipl. Ing. Stefan Kempter and Dr. Andrea Kempter
- Contact us
- Phone: +49 8382 2809303
- Fax: +49 8382 2809305
- E-Mail: info @ it-processmaps.com
- Web: it-processmaps.com | yasm.com
- VAT ID
- VAT ID according to § 27 a UStG (German VAT Act): DE262014997
- Responsible for the content
- Responsible for the content according to § 55 paragraph 2 RStV (German Interstate Broadcasting Agreement): IT Process Maps GbR, represented by:
- Stefan Kempter (Address as above)
- Dr. Andrea Kempter (Address as above)
- License Conditions
- Unless otherwise stated, all contents of the YaSM Wiki by IT Process Maps GbR are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0).
- Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at info @ it-processmaps.com.
- "YaSM®" is a registered trademark of IT Process Maps GbR.
- "ITIL®" is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited. "IT Infrastructure Library®" is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited.
- "itSMF®" is a registered trade mark of it Service Management Forum International (ITSMFI) in the United Kingdom and other countries.
- "COBIT®" is a registered trademark of ISACA (Information Systems Audit and Control Association).
- "USMBOK™" is a registered trade mark of Virtual Knowledge Solutions International Incorporated (VKSII).
- "CMMI®" and "Capability Maturity Model®" are registered trademarks of Carnegie Mellon University.
- "ISO/IEC 20000®" is a registered trademark of ISO.
- "VeriSM™" is a registered trademark of IFDC.
- "SIAM®" is a registered trademark of EXIN.
- "Microsoft®", "Word™", "Excel®", "SharePoint®" and "Visio®" are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
- "ARIS™" and "IDS Scheer" are registered trademarks of Software AG.
Additional information | Contact
© IT Process Maps GbR